Disposable 3ply face shield(Non-medical)
1. Take out the disposable protective mask, put one side of the mask with nose clip up, and both ends.
The mask strap is hung on both ears.
2. Gently press the nose clip to make it fit the bridge of the nose, and then press the nose clip to pull the lower end of the mask to the lower jaw.
3. Adjust the wearing effect of the mask so that it covers the bridge of the nose to the chin for the best
The protective effect.
Executive standard GB/T32610-2016
Product structure Disposable protective masks (hereinafter referred to as masks) are composed of hot-rolled water-repellent non-woven fabrics, melt-blown fabrics, nose clips, and mask bands.
Product Specification 17.5*9.5cm±5%-3PLY
Scope of application Disposable protective masks are suitable for covering the mouth, nose and chin of the user. They are used in daily life to provide short-term light breathing protection.
1. This product is for one-time use, please do not use expired products.
2. Use with caution if you are allergic to non-woven fabrics.
3. After the product is used, it should be disposed of in accordance with the requirements of the environmental protection department.
Storage and Transportation
1. Store in a place where there is no harmful gas, protected from light, ventilated and dry, and at a suitable temperature.
2. Keep away from sources of fire and easily accessible objects.
Production date see certificate